- We will call you no later than 6:00pm the evening prior to confirm your delivery time and weather. During this time, you can schedule a rain check or request an earlier delivery for no extra fee. (Delivery Times Subject to Availability)
- When we arrive, please ensure that there is someone over the age of 18 to sign the rental agreement, fill out our waiver, and make the final payment.
- Please be sure that there is a clear path between where our trucks will be dropping off and the setup area. Also, before we arrive, please be sure the inflatable will have an additional 5 feet of free space around it.
- Please ensure the setup area is within 75 feet of a power outlet.
- Be sure that the setup area is clear of any sharp or dangerous debris, as well as pet waste. If the setup area is unsuitable, we will set up in a different area. If no suitable area exists we will be unable to setup the inflatable.
The Day Before:
The day before your delivery, we will be monitoring the weather very closely. If the forecasts show high chances for strong wind and/or rain, we will contact you to let you know as WE WILL NOT SET UP ANY INFLATABLES IN INCLEMENT WEATHER. During this courtesy call, you will have the opportunity to give us a rain check on the delivery and we will honor your deposit for up to 90 days after the original delivery date. You do not have to pick the new date at the time of the call but the new date will have to be scheduled no later than two weeks before the desired date of your party. If the specific inflatable you desired is not available on the new date, a comparable one may be substituted at no additional charge.
The Day of Your Party:
Your safety is our top priority, and we will not operate in unsafe conditions for our employees or customers. We have a very flexible policy on rainchecks up until the day before your delivery, and we monitor the expected weather closely for your event day. However, if inclement weather prevents us from setting up on the day of your party, or if an inflatable has to be taken down due to high winds, we cannot offer refunds for rentals once the inflatables have been delivered and/or set-up has begun. Due to this limitation we ask that our customers exercise their right to a rain check a day before their rental.
If cancelling, please email ALL cancellations to [email protected]. Please include your name and reservation number as well as a brief description of reason for cancelling. Cancellations over the phone will not be accepted.
Cancellations 8 or more days in advance will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 2-7 days in advance will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will not be refunded.
If cancelling due to weather please refer to our weather policies.
These policies are subject to change at any time.
Because of the nature of the products we offer, we understand that they may be damaged from normal use. Please refer to the following guidelines and procedures for damaged and stolen equipment:
- When you sign for your delivery, you are taking responsibility for the condition of it.
- You will not be expected to be held liable for damage caused from normal use (such as loose seams).
- If damage is caused from improper use or the result of disregarding our rules, you will be charged for the repair or replacement of the items.
- Use of prohibited items including but not limited to Silly String, food, drink, or gum on or near our rentals can result in permanent damage or staining of the bounce house as well as additional necessary cleaning. You will be charged a cleaning fee of no less than $125 for improper use of inflatables. Silly string causes permanent damage to inflatables and may result in the replacement of the entire unit.
- If the inflatable or inflatable set-up accessories are missing or damaged beyond repair, you will be charged for the replacement of any items in question.
- Until our crew has packed up the equipment, the inflatable is in your care. We strive to give our customers a top-quality experience, and in return we ask that our customers show our inflatables care and respect. Thank You!
Check out our important safety guides, waivers, and other forms below. Not only do these forms help you prepare for your big event day, but you can reference them for any questions or guidelines you need for your inflatable rental. Don’t see what you need? Feel free to contact us!